Dust Collection System
RMI Industrial Services will customize, build and install dust collectors based on your specifications and requirements. At RMI Industrial Services, we also prepare fabrication drawings and have the capability to have our designs approved by professional engineers.
Flex-Kleen is a leading supplier of dry particulate collection solutions and systems for process dust control, product recovery, nuisance dust collection, and air pollution control. The Flex-Kleen® brand has exemplified engineered solutions for a wide variety of dust collection and particulate control applications and environments for more than 50 years.
Flex-Kleen® High Pressure/High Vacuum Dust Collectors
The CT (circular tank) series high pressure, high vacuum pulse jet dust collector is designed specifically for handling process systems environment dust problems with minimum attention and maintenance.
- 40″ to 100″ W.G. or 17″ Hg (pressure or vacuum)
- Individual units to 40,000 cfm, multiple units available
- Easy bag replacement
- Easy installation
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple control
- Inlet baffle to protect bags from abrasive dusts
- Dusty air inlet and clean air outlet easily oriented to meet user requirements
- Quick access door(s) to dusty and clean sides of the collector on negative pressure units
- Bolted door(s) to dusty and clean sides of the collector for positive pressure units
- External compressed air reservoir (shipped complete, with pre-wired solenoid valves, ready to mount)
- A wide variety of bag materials to suit specific needs
- Flush tubesheet in the clean air plenum
- Solid-state adjustable sequencing timer in standard dust-tight housing
- Saddle supports located to match user’s support steel
- Central vacuum systems
- Positive or negative product receivers